100% BLOCK OUT OPACITY
Opake White is designed with your graphic displays in mind. Opake has 100% block out opacity so both sides can be printed without any readthrough. No plasticizers or toxic material are used in Opake, making it an ideal replacement for PVC, and is 100% recyclable.
- Higher area yield than PVC
- Balanced tensile and elongation
- Flexible yet tough
- No plasticizers or toxic materials
- 100% recyclable
- Film thickness can be supplied between 8 – 20 mils
- Outdoor use guaranteed up to 3 to 5 with UV film
- Two side printable for banners, posters, decals and tags.
- Great tear and puncture resistance where grommets can be applied
- Product can be sewn
|Typical Values||Units||Thickness||Thickness||Thickness||Test Method|
|Opacity (Block Out)||%||>100||>100||>100||ASTM D1003|
|Gloss 60 Degree||Inside||26||26||26||Garden Meter|
|Tensile Strength @ Break (PSI)||MD||3,100||3,100||3,100||ASTM D882|
|Elongation @ Break (%)||MD||>400||>400||>400||ASTM D882|
|Heat Shrinkage @ 212F (10 min)||%||Nil||Nil||Nil||Trico|
|Corona Treatment||Dynes||46||46||46||ASTM D2578|
*Surface pits /gels: Small pin hole size pits or gels may be found and is representative of the manufacturing process. This will be more prevalent to see when a full flood coat of dark ink is applied. These small holes/gels should not be densely populated, but more so sporadic across the sheet.